The Worldwide Independent Network of Market Research (WIN) is a global network conducting market research and opinion polls in every continent.
To the network participate the largest independent market research and polling companies in their respective countries.
Our assets are:
- Thought leadership: access to a group of the most prominent experts and business entrepreneurs in Market Research, Polling and Consultancy
- Flexibility: tailormade global and local solutions to meet clients’ needs
- Innovation: access to the latest strategic consultancy, tool development and branded solutions
- Local experts: access to a network of experts that truly understand the local culture, market and business needs
- Trust: highest quality of talented members in all countries covered
In the years, WIN has demonstrated wide competences and ability to conduct multi-country surveys following the highest standards requested by the market. The accumulated expertise of the Association is formidable: Third World issues, advertising and media research as well as retail, economics, and corporate research.
The WIN Network is led by a Board of one President and six Board Members:
Vilma Scarpino is CEO and shareholder of Doxa and President of DoxaPharma. Doxa introduced the market research sector in Italy and it drives forward the heritage both in terms of quality and in terms of reliability. Since February 2017, Vilma Scarpino is President of the WIN Network, made of 40 of the most important market research entrepreneurs, industry leaders and innovators covering more than 50 countries, and she’s proud to work together with such inspiring international colleagues.
Our Board Members
DATUM Internacional (Peru)
Raul N. Esteban
Taloustutkimus Oy (Finland)
REACH SAL (Lebanon)